Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas: Be A Kid Again


Verde Valley Christian Church
Dec 25 – 31, 2022

Title: "Merry Christmas: Be A Kid Again"
Speaker: Doug Bridge


1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.

Matthew 18:1-5
About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?" Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said, "I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven. "And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.

Be A Kid Again!
Turn from sin . . .
Be HUMBLE


Philippians 2:15
so that you may become blameless and pure, "children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation." Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky. 

No comments: