Sunday, December 4, 2022

Christmas Predicted


Verde Valley Christian Church

Series: The Story Of Reality - Christmas
Title: "Christmas Predicted"
Speaker: Jim Hammond

Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'

I. You don't have to ABANDON your BRAIN to believe!

II. We must use our MINDS to understand the SIGNS

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Micah 5:2
"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."

Galatians 4:4
But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law,

III. BELIEVE the prophecies and RECEIVE the SON

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments: