Sunday, February 5, 2017

Joyful Confidence

Joyful New Year Series 6

“Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends! I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are in the book of life.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:1-3‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/php.4.1-3.niv

Focus: A real relationship with Jesus Christ brings joyful confidence.

I can do all this through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Happiness is an inward feeling with an outward...

Through Christ we can...

1. ... REJOICE ALWAYS! Philippians 4:4

2. ... Experience JOYFUL RELATIONSHIPS! Philippians 4:5

3. ... Experience JOYFUL BAD DAYS! Philippians 4:6-7

4. ... make JOYFUL THOUGHTS! Philippians 4:8-9

5. ... Experience JOYFUL CONTENTMENT! Philippians 4:10-12

6. ... Experience JOYFUL CONFIDENCE!

No comments: