Sunday, April 10, 2016

Ice Cream or Arithmetic?


Here to Heaven 1 Series 
John 14:1-6
One college professor said the heart is for religion and the brain is for science.

NONRATIONAL - TRUTH
RATIONAL- 
VALUES - individual choices
FACTS - for everyone
PRIVATE - personal preference 
PUBLIC- scientific knowledge 
RELATIVE TRUTH- for particular groups
OBJECTIVE TRUTH- 

2 Tim 3:5

I. Faith is TRUST in something OBJECTIVE. 

John 14:1-6

II. Reality remains REAL whether I BELIEVE it or not.

III. Reality is not RELATIVE. 

Relativism is the idea that there is no absolute truth

Do you see the value of pursuing what is really real over merely pursing personal preferences 

Will you pursue what is really real... Not just 

My next step- I will investigate to see if God is really real. I will do this by investigating 

No comments: