Sunday, August 18, 2013

That Convinced

Not Ashamed - 2 Timothy Series 2 Tim 3:10-14

2 Timothy 3:10-14

Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

Last Instructions

10 But you know all about me. You know what I teach and the way I live. You know my goal in life. You know my faith, my patience, and my love. You know that I never stop trying. 11 You know about my persecutions and my sufferings. You know all the things that happened to me in Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra—the persecution I suffered in those places. But the Lord saved me from all of it. 12 Everyone who wants to live showing true devotion to God in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 13 People who are evil and cheat others will become worse and worse. They will fool others, but they will also be fooling themselves.

14 But you should continue following the teaching you learned. You know it is true, because you know you can trust those who taught you.

Focus: The truly convinced know the cost and are willing to pay the price.

What does it take to be THAT Convinced?

I. Compelling FACTS

II. Compelling FOOTPRINTS

III. Compelling FRIENDS

IV. Compelling FAITH

 

 

No comments: