Sunday, October 16, 2011

Integration

Deuteronomy 6:5-7
New Life Version (NLV)
5 And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 Keep these words in your heart that I am telling you today. 7 Do your best to teach them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk on the road and when you lie down and when you get up.

Focus: God does not desire to be a part of our lives, our relationships, our families or our church. Rather, He desires to be FULLY INTEGRATED into it all.

Introduction: Integration Means
A harmonious whole
To be made into a whole
To make a unified whole
Unify
Desegregate

1. God DESIRES my LIFE
2. God DESIRES my RELATIONSHIPS
3. God DESIRES my FAMILY
4. God DESIRES my CHURCH

No comments: