Skip to main content

"I'm Angry, What Do I Do Now?"

Dear Abba, "I'm Angry, What Do I Do Now?"

My Dear Precious Child, You are on the right track for taking the time to ask me. Now, I can help.

I. Find Out Why!
A. look Under the Hood.
B. God asks, "Why are you angry?" Genisis 4:6
1. C does not equal A
2. C + B = A

II. God's Help for Anger
A. Do Right Anyway Genisis 4:7
B. Slow Your Anger Down. James 1:19
C. Stop, Drop, and Repent Ephesians 4:26-28
D. Manage Your Mouth Psalm 141:3
E. Go to the CROSS So You Can Be Quick to Ephesians 4:32

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUR OMNIPOTENT GOD'S GOT YOU

June 7th - 9th, 2025 WEEK 2 _______________ The greater our illusion of control, the higher our level of anxiety. When we obsess over things we can't control, we forfeit control over things we can control and we rob ourselves of the peace we could have by releasing control to God.  "Do you trust God is capable of control?"  Matthew 19:26 NIV > Mark 6:5 NIV > How do I release the illusion of control to an omnipotent God?  John 11:1-7, 11-27, 32, 43-44 NIV > Colossians 3:3-4 NIV > What is one area of your life you need to release control over?  What is God speaking to you through this message?  What is one thing you can do this week to live out the teaching?

Therefore 6 - Kill' Em with Kindness

Romans 12:17-21 Focus: Loving your enemy is the ultimate payback. I. What our EMOTIONS say... II. What GOD says... III. Why GOD SAYS it... IV. DRAW from the WELL of MERCY             Posted with Blogsy

Exponential: Do Less, Be More

Welcome to Verde Valley Christian Church March 3, 2019 Title: Do Less, Be More Speaker: Jim Hammond Series: Exponential Focus: Don't just DO something, something, STAND there! I. WAIT Acts 1:4 (NIV) He [Jesus ] gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. Acts 1:5 (NIV) For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit." · We tend to think ADDITION · God thinks MULTIPLICATION II. PRAY Acts 1:12 (NIV) Then they returned to Jerusalem from the hill called the Mount of Olives, a Sabbath day's walk from the city… Acts 1:14 (NIV) They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers. III. BE Acts 1:8 (NIV) But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will bebe my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Sama...